• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent
• Minimum of 3-5 years internal communications experience in a corporate environment
• Strong editorial skills are required for delivering a broad range of communication channels
• Up-to-date knowledge of the industry's internal communication tools and strategies
• English ( written and verbal) – Mandatory
• Arabic ( written and verbal) – Mandatory
• Responsible for key elements of internal comms output, ensuring high quality content development and keeping on top of comms schedules and plans
• Work with PR & media to collate and compile comprehensive information about the company
• Provide specialist advice on internal communications and the most suitable format or tools for the given audience
• Identify innovative and effective communication channels to support employee engagement
• Produce and disseminate employee newsletter / memos/ magazines/ videos
• Coordinate and organize internal competitions / campaigns and offers for staff
• Collect feedback on internal news letters
• Collaborating with other comms team members to ensure alignment
• Helping to develop and compile a regular Monthly 'wrap/round-up' newsletter.
(Potentially replacing or combining various and sporadic practice group/business newsletter)
• Own internal comms liaison on small local campaigns
• Organise employee communication activities, i.e. town hall meetings, etc.
• Execute internal surveys and present feedback and recommendations.