• Bachelors degree in Engineering or equivalent, PMP certification
• Minimum of 7-10 years’ experience with a minimum of 5 years experience in managing a team
• Deep understanding of project development
• Knowledge of project planning and management principles, tools and processes
• Proficiency in a wide variety of software tools and applications
• Project and risk management certifications from International bodies
• English ( written and verbal) – Mandatory
• Arabic ( written and verbal) – Mandatory
To assist the Management in the Co-ordination and supervision of technical aspects of construction projects including civil & electro-mechanical, architectural finishing aspects and regular site visits the projects.
• Supervision on progress and quality of execute work on the site to determine on work proceedings as per project specifications.
• Update the Management on work in progress / oversee the actual work in progress to monitor any delay and meet completion target date.
• Supervising contracted staff, ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales
• Managing, monitoring and interpreting the Contractor work at site based on design documents supplied by the client or architect / consultant.
• Liaising with any Consultants, Architects, Sub-contractors, Supervisors, Planners, Quantity Surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
• Liaising with the local authority (where appropriate to the project) to ensure compliance with local construction regulations and by-laws.
• Daily visit the site for the projects to examine the progress/quality of the work done, materials delivered to the site under LCs and seek opinion of the Consultants on the quality / progress of work.
• Monitor the project progressing as per schedule.
Submit the Project Progress Report on each project, Provide daily reports for the executed works
• Performs other duties in line with scope of work and as advised by the Department Head.