• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent
• Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience
• Knowledge of regional and international branding and communications best practices
• English (written and verbal) – Mandatory
• Arabic (written and verbal) – Mandatory
To Prepare and publish Shurooq newsletters and other internal communication documents
• Develop PR guidelines / standards to ensure consistent and accurate coverage of Shurooq
• Develop and implement corporate social responsibly initiatives / programmers and budgets
• Respond to information queries from media and the general public
• Promote Shurooq through editorial coverage and ensure frequent, timely and positive media coverage
• Analyze and interpret public opinion, attitudes and issues that might impact Shurooq
• Assess impact of policy decisions on public opinions and Shurooq’s cultural and social responsibilities
• Develop and update PR & social media policies, producers and workflow.
• Proof read and approve press releases and speeches
• Oversee information queries received through website/ other means and ensure all queries are addressed appropriately
• Assist the PR agency and editor in drafting and writing press releases, speeches, talking points
• Maintain record of press releases and ensure proper documentation
• Collate invoices from external PR agencies and suppliers to process payment against delivery of work.
• Compile comprehensive information about the company for the media
• Maintain and update database of media contacts
• proof read and edit investor communication material including the annual report in conjunction with Investment, Development and Finance
• Handle media delegations and tours.
• Organize media events, press conferences and media briefings.
• Liaise and coordinate with various departments and destinations to form plans and PR statements.
• Prepare annually, quarterly and monthly reports and plans
• Facilitate media interviews and requests
• Prepare investor communication material including the annual report in conjunction with Investment, Development and Finance