• Fluent in English and Arabic, both oral and written
• Excellent report writing skills, both in Arabic and English
• Good communication & interpersonal skills.
• Proficient in the management of Projects planning & scheduling functions, including schedule development and schedule analysis.
• Excellent degree of cost awareness.
• Assist the Projects Managers to complete Projects on time and within the approved budget
• Design and set-up the most suitable and effective control organization on all projects to meet these objectives in compliance with contractual specifications.
• Support the project Manager’s decision-making process providing all information necessary for a rapid identification of any unfavorable trend or any potential problem in time in order to start immediate corrective actions.
• Create a schedule/cost/Risks awareness atmosphere among all projects participants.
• Organize and maintain the best integration between scheduling and cost control and Risks Management functions ensuring that any activity is carefully planned and controlled in terms of time, budget and scope of work.
• Manage and maintain current and accurate records on internal and client database and document control systems (including all logs – material, drawings, RFI…etc.).
• Work with client, project manager, and vendors to prepare technical and project documentation.
• Perform internal and vendor audits on the quality, accuracy, and completeness of required documents, database records and information.
• Properly design the projects Control system suitably scaled to the specific complexity of the projects, in particular:
• Agree with the Project Manager and with the advice of the project Controls staff on the control philosophy and the best strategy.