• Bachelor degree in Business Administration or equivalent
• Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience.
• English ( written and verbal) – Mandatory
• Arabic ( written and verbal) – Mandatory
• Knowledge of Retail Leasing management, F&B.
• Manage and lead all leasing activities including budget forecast in order to maximize rental and return on
• Oversee the sale process including making appointments, generating new leads, conducting tours and any
• Develop tenant mix by pro- actively market the units according to tenancy plan to maximize occupancy
• Manage operating costs within agreed budgets and prepare reports on leasing objectives
• Develop effective relations with all tenants in order to ensure they are aware of their rights and
• Manage investigation and respond to complaints made by or about tenants and take corrective action as
• Provide tenants with general information and conduct outlet visits and tenant meetings
• Liaise with other departments about tenant issues and concerns and departments requirements
• Complete invoices to recover costs and process deposit refund statements
• Administer and collect rents in order to ensure that tenants are paying appropriate rental costs according
to the rent scale
• Collaborate with with other departments to a create strong presence and develop plans and campaigns to
promote the destination and attract tenants
• Oversee all aspects of leasing operations and ensure prompt and seamless resolution of issues
• Coach and manage the performance of the team in line with good people management practices.